Internal and Financial Control Officer at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 8 March, 2019
Deadline: 31 March, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
Internal and Financial Control Officer
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan of the Bank as approved including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management.
- Plan and carry out regular internal audits to evaluate compliance with the system of internal controls, assess the reliability and integrity of information and compliance with Bank’s policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit and other review findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with respective Unit Heads and agree on a plan of action for improvement.
- Conduct continuous follow up and post implementation reviews to ensure Unit Heads and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing standards.
- Keep Executive Management and the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and practices in internal auditing.
- Issue periodic reports to the Audit Committee and Managing Director summarizing results of audit activities.
- Carry out special assignments, investigations or reviews that may be requested for by the Audit Committee and Executive Management.
- Rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the Bank and making improvements where necessary.
- Managing and conducting performance, operational, financial, IT and compliance audit assignments with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist Management in the attainment of its objectives.
- Ensure Enterprise-Wide Risk Management policies, controls and procedures, are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with across the Bank.
- A University Degree/HND from a recognised University. An additional qualification/degree in any Finance/Business related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Micro finance Certification (Issued by CIBN) is essential.
- Membership of any related professional body is essential (ICAN, ACCA).
- Experience: Minimum of Seven (7) years of professional experience out of which at least Four (4) years must have been spent in Internal Auditing in a Financial Institution preferably Micro finance Bank and a minimum of Two (2) years at a Senior Management level.
- The ideal candidate must be highly organized, efficient, detailed, proactive, analytical with high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Operations at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Human Resource/Admin Assistant at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Business Development Executive/Marketer at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Know More About Money Trust Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Investment Fund Manager at Mercy Corps
- Admin/Finance Lead at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- NYSC Graduate Intern- Accountant at First Medtrade Africa
- Accounts Officer at Grubbix Catering Services
- Accountant at Oneplot Limited
- Female Account Officer at Obeezi
- Accounting/Finance Executive at UHY
- Accounting Assistant at NCR Corporation