Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Mechanic will be primarily responsible for maintaining service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Manage fleet of cars.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years' automobile maintenance experience.
- Effective technical skills.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
- The Trade Desk Officer will be primarily responsible for overseeing the company’s trade exchange operations and security management oversight; supporting trade processes, data management, client reporting, security services coordination and portfolio management functions.
- Manage client’s account.
- Serve as an interface between clients and the company.
- Provide first level support, control and track trade exchange transactions.
- Manage accounts and transactions efficiently in order to reduce operational risk.
- End to end trade execution.
- Work closely with the contact centre in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any necessary financial security is in place.
- Oversee the company’s security operations
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Economics, Accounting or any finance related course.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar field.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude.
- A high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent investigating skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants Must be resident with Lekki/Ajah axis.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior IT Teacher/Lecturer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Kowork NG
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Human Edge Limited
- Graphic Artist Intern at Hazon Holdings
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People