Fresh vacancies at Potter's Touch High School
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 20 January, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Potter's Touch High School
At Potter's Touch High School we believe that every child has unique abilities and talent that can be discovered and nurtured to enable them reach their full potential. Inculcating in them the value of projecting their best effort according to their abilities, character and competence, providing an enabling environment to students who will be active learners responsible for their learning and transforming them into exquisite human beings.
- Must be an IGCSE certified, with not less than 10 year teaching experience in an international school.
go to method of application »
- Holder of a Master's degree in Education, must have served in the industry for not less than 10 years, must have been a vice principal or principal of an international school,
- Must be an IGCSE certified, versed in international curriculum.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Potter's Touch High SchoolSimilar Jobs
- 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at Greensprings School
- Female Toddler Teacher at Millie's International School
- Fresh Jobs at Management FIRST
- Program Officer at Young Readers Library
- ICAN, CIS & CIBN Instructor/Lecturer at BSS Career Development Centre
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at The Rivers State University Port Harcourt
- Job Openings at Bridge International Academies
- Lecturers at the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS)