If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Job ID: IME00000364
Department: Finance & Accounting
- Be responsible cost accounting / financial analysis to ensure that sound control is in place to support the business growth. This role also works closely with the Commercial and or Product Supply team
- Provides leadership to Commercial and or Product supply team that enables them to define strategic plans and goals that are business driven, aligned with the company goals, rooted to the external environment and are stretching but realistic.
- Champions external focus by leading benchmarking work to better understand competitive strategies, capabilities, processes and costs. Then uses the information to influence strategies and business decisions appropriately.
- Drives a strong cost focus across their business by Identifying cost efficiencies/opportunities for their business.
- Acts as an entrepreneur providing breakthrough propositions and game-changing value creation opportunities. Utilizes new/creative business models to analyze options, remove obstacles, encourage “smart” risk taking, and move the business forward.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills by picking up concepts quickly and understanding issues deeply. Quickly provides structures/definition for new issues and for product initiatives. Routinely produces accurate/consistent numbers, which can be published without a need for “checking”. Produces quick turnaround on important or urgent requests.
- Creates capacity to handle multiple work items simultaneously by quickly grasping concepts, concentrating on priorities, and anticipating questions/needs. Handles minor questions easily.
- Goes well beyond the mere reporting of data for their area of responsibility. Insight and well-reasoned action steps accompany all reports. Anticipates and resolves issues and captures opportunities. Continually looks for value creation opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in any Finance & Accounting related field from an accredited university with a minimum of 2 years work experience in Finance
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
go to method of application »
Job ID: MFG00005628
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
P&G is currently looking for a high performing candidate in the engineering field, to start as a Process Engineer at our Ibadan manufacturing plant. In addition to technical excellence, the successful candidate would need to display skills in communication, initiative, leadership, the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and have a good command of the English language.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing, maintaining, improving and implementing efficient manufacturing standards; in production, quality, cost, delivery, safety and employee morale at our Fabric Care plant.
- Minimum entry qualification is B.Sc Chemical Engineering/Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Candidates must have deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Must possess analytical and systemic thinking, strong leadership and collaborative skills.
go to method of application »
Job ID: IME00000360
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for you to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test. We wish you all the best with your application!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.