The advertiser is the Nigerian counterpart of a foremost US corporation, manufacturer of a range of house-hold products.
Having launched into the Nigerian market, the company is looking to expand its range, hence the need to expand the team in Nigeria. PWP Nigeria is recruiting to fill up the following vacant positions:
- Develop and implement a wholesale strategy for the launch of a new product into the market
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identify objectives and strategies for short-, mid- and long-term sales and earnings
- Develop route-to-market strategies and identify alternative channels ef distribution.
- A degree in Marketing or Business is preferred.
- An international professional qualification in Sales or Marketing will be an advantage.
- 8 -10 years requisite experience in Sales Management and Administration.
- Experience in houseboldwater-based products will be an advantage.
- Evidence of problem-solving and analyticalskilis to interpret sales performance and market trends.
- Evidence of abiiity to develop sales strategies and plans.
- Industry wisdom, excellent communication skills;
- compliance with office suite, new and social media as wel! as relevant applications.
Compensation: Negotiable and very attractive.
go to method of application »
- Work independently to ensure product penetration in the. mass market while achieving set sales objectives -,
- National Diploma or its equivalent
- Good written and communication skills
- Self-starter, resilient, positive attitude
- Ability to develop reports
Compensation: Commission only. Possibility of earning up to N200,OOO.oo per month, depending on ability.
Method of Application
For Sales Consultant, email CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the ref as subject.
For Direct Field Sales Associates, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the respective ref as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.