Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international agency whose mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. HKI implements a twice-yearly campaign on vitamin A supplementation (VAS) in 10 states of the
federation, supports onchocerciasis control in Bomo, Adamawa and Akwa Ibom states, and recently expanded its portfolio of programs in Nigeria in to the areas of food fortification and advocacy for the use of orange flesh sweet potato: a root crop rich in Vitamin A.
HKI is looking to hire suitable candidates to fill the following positions within its rapidly expanding program portfolio. Full job description is available for download from our official website.
• A Minimum of Masters degree in Nutrition, Food and Dietetics, Food Technology:
• Bachelors in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Medicine or Health Related field and Masters in Public Health (with a focus on Nutrition);
• At least 5 years experience in nutrition development programs.
• A Minimum of Masters degree in Microbiology, Parasitology, Entomology or similar field; Medicine or Health Related field;
• Masters in Public Health;
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in development programs.
Deadline: Receipt of application ends 1 month from the date of this publication.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should proceed to www.hki.org where the detail of employment is expressly stated.