Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Our client, a leading Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to fill the position below:
- The Facility Manager shall oversee all building-related activities.
- He/she will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
- Education: A degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience: 5-7years' relevant work experience as Facility Manager
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
go to method of application »
Functional Area: Finance
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Our client is an organisation made up of several corporate entities, focused on supporting local and international Investment through local content strategic initiatives.
- The Technical Financial Assistant will be vast in corporate finance, financial research, development and presentations with skills, balance sheet projection, understanding profit and loss, strong financial knowledge, local and international financial experience, developing ideas and identifying the right partners, etc.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the CEO;
- Develop ideas and identify the right partners;
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Accurate Record Keeping:
- Obtaining and ensuring that the written “know your client” information is on file
- Keeping Anabel Group updated when new policies, unit statements and valuations received
- Ensuring that all client records/files are in keeping with Anabel Group’s standards and information is updated in a timely fashion
- Setting up new client records
- Preparing files for technical unit
- Liaising and working with the technical unit
- Liaising with clients and other firms to ensure paperwork and technical information is obtained within agreed timeframes
- Research and reporting
- Researching markets in connection with Anabel Group/client specific requirements
- Obtaining illustrations along with technical information, performance enquiries and general provider information
- Analysing raw data in making client recommendations
- Answering client admin queries on the telephone, via email and in writing
- Responding to client correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Making accurate notes to record telephone conversations
- Attending meetings with clients as required
- Regulatory Compliance:
- Meet all regulatory requirements
- Customer Focus: An understanding that the client comes first and client expectations must always be exceeded in order to maintain a good relationship
- Communication skills: Will need to be able to deal with people at all levels (internally and externally including clients) and be able to put ideas over clearly and professionally. Good grammar and spelling in order to produce concise, well-structured documents, taking into account the requirements of the reader
- Planning and Organising: The jobholder must be organized and able to assist, where required, with the implementation of procedures within the team to help streamline the administration
- Teamwork: The jobholder must work as part of a team, support, share and cascade relevant information
- Education: Degree in related course
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage (MBA is a plus, although not essential)
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years‘ work experience in related field
- The experience required for the professional must be "Corporate Finance"
- Above average financial presentation and design delivery is required.
- Candidates that have led teams or participated in teams that designed, proposed and presented their own projects for funding and gotten funding as a result will be the best candidates.
- Candidates that have prepared spreadsheets for Project Finance opportunities, or for public offerings or bonds issuances.
- Candidates with a strong knowledge and understanding of the equities markets, the stock exchange, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the bond markets, the money markets and the international capital markets.
- Candidate must have a form understanding and use of Bloomberg, Routers and other online data bases to research financial information.
- Candidate must have an understanding of "Investor Relations".
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Should have Local and International financial knowledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.