Current Job Placements at Rescue Technologies
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
The Business Development Associate will manage multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
go to method of application »
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Manages social media communications
- Develop detailed content plan to capture how content will be shared across the different online and offline channels
- Develop engaging content for all social media assets, blog, online newspaper, website etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media houses, tech blogs, entertainment blogs, social media influencers e.t c
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design associate to create marketing material (e.g. brochures, flyers, pamphlets and newsletters
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports and present to management
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and create reports based on this
Required Educational Qualifications
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant or similar role
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rescue Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Skin101 Clinics
- Latest Vacancies at Echo-Scan Services
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Registered Nurse at Hillstar Hospital
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals