Current Job Placements at Rescue Technologies
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
The Business Development Associate will manage multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
go to method of application »
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Manages social media communications
- Develop detailed content plan to capture how content will be shared across the different online and offline channels
- Develop engaging content for all social media assets, blog, online newspaper, website etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media houses, tech blogs, entertainment blogs, social media influencers e.t c
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design associate to create marketing material (e.g. brochures, flyers, pamphlets and newsletters
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports and present to management
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and create reports based on this
Required Educational Qualifications
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant or similar role
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rescue Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Experienced HMO Billing Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Web Designer at Rachel Eye Center
- Nurses at King Solomon Hospital
- Patient Support & Project Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
- Programs Officer at iFitness Centre Limited
- Jobs at Nusamin Clinic & Hospital
- Medical Vacancies at Adefemi Hospital Limited