'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
The Front Office Manager will be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the Front Desk Operation; supervising the Front Desk Officer, and ensuring guidelines and standards are respected.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities would include the following:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards.
- Analyse, investigate and resolve guest issues in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Manage a team of night auditors, concierges, receptionists, cashiers and bellmen.
- Ensure the proper image of the hotel is being maintained by all the team members with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Desk Officer with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Ensure the Front Desk Officer have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices.
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement.
To be selected for the role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Front Office Management in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (Second Class Upper) or HND degree (Upper Credit) in any relevant discipline.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- High level of attention to detail, analytical and energetic.
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities.
- Experience of managing people and developing people.
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any complaints and emergencies in a level headed manner.
- Good organizational, time management and multitasking abilities.
go to method of application »
The Food and Beverage Manager will be able to forecast, plan, manage all Food and Beverage operations in order to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver an excellent guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with chefs to design menus for restaurants, hotels and other food outlets.
- Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements, determine rates for food/food services and take appropriate steps in ensuring client needs are met.
- Develop and implement standards/policies for the delivery of world-class customer service and monitor the performance/activities of food and beverage staff to endure compliance with set customer service standards.
- Set targets and implement strategies necessary in achieving set objectives within the stipulated budget.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and procedures; also maintaining spick and span work environment.
- Oversee the recruiting, orienting, and training of food and beverage staff to ensure an effective unit.
- Establish communication medium through which customers can send in their feedback and assist in addressing customer complaints and resolving arising issues.
- Designate and schedule work duties to food and beverage staff.
- Maintain accurate procurement and inventory of food stock and other available items.
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts and present regular reports to management on work activities and generated revenue.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospitality (food and beverage) industry.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2.1 in a related field.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a good leader with good management skills.
- Must have good stamina and good taste bud.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.