If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Our client, a major player in the IT sector urgently requires the service of a marketing executive who will manage the entire marketing process of a new app.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- 1-2 years' experience in any related field
- First degree in Social Science, IT, Arts
- Pulic speaking
- Spoken and written communication
- Other requirements
- Candidate must be young, smart, confident and energetic
- Preference is female
go to method of application »
Our client, a group of companies in FMCG, film and hospitality sectors, needs Assistant General Managers (Hotel, Production, Restaurant) to manage the hotels and restaurants efficiently, effectively and profitably ensuring that standards of a three star hotel are achieved and sustained in line with the company’s long term development plan. Must strike a balance between customer satisfaction and effective business management, ensuring financial viability, and facilitate a smooth-running customer service, while ensuring staff work together as a team. In order to contribute to the building of an environment where people are well managed, appropriately rewarded, recognised, and challenged, and fully engaged.
- Developing strategies that ensures optimum utilization of the hotel and Restaurants to ensure continuous profitability
- Ensures adherence to the established operating procedures and hotel policies
- Contribute to the development and production of the company annual business plan.
- Put in place controls which ensures that assets are maintained timely and periodically.
- Ensuring that the Unit’s operations are within the approved budget limit.
- Monitor customer feedback on a daily basis and use it constructively to improve service and offerings
- Ensuring that all equipments are in good condition and performing optimally.
- Hold monthly communication and review meetings with subordinates and produce minutes of such meetings.
- Ensure that hotels and Restaurant activities are controlled effectively and manage performance against plans, focusing on continuous improvement in line with the company's mission, vision and objectives.
- Develop Staff competencies and monitor training and Participate in staff planning and appraisal.
- Ensure that transparency, honesty and accountability are imbedded in the procurement Team for Hotels and Restaurants.
- Maintain public relations with customers and corporate organizations.
- Ensure proper co-ordination between all the departments of the hotels and also interpersonal relationships amongst hotel staff.
- Ensure the effective dissemination of Health, Safety, & Environment (HSE) Policy and Procedure to the Subordinates.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive Management Team in consultation and implement effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment, and retention strategies for the division.
- Manage the performance of all heads of department within the division through a formal Performance Management System.
- Develop, implement and enhance document record keeping and accounting systems making use of current computer technology.
Experience & Qualification
AGM Hotel (No gender preference)
Bachelor’s degree level, with minimum ten years experience in hotel management. Minimum five years experience working a property with at least 100 guest rooms and exceeds a 3 Star 3 Diamonds rating.
AGM Production, AGM Restaurants (Males)
Bachelor’s degree level, with minimum ten years experience in restaurant management/production. Should have experience in working in fastfood or businesses with multiple sites across the nation and is able to collate information timely to consolidate on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Must be sound in the identifying the risks such businesses face in the midst of expansion and how to mitigate such risks.
Please do not send cover letters and only candidates in PH or those willing to relocate need apply.
Location-Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Method of Application
Kindly send CVs to email@example.com with the job title as subject matter.