Teachers at Westside Academy
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 15 July, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westside Academy
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
- Westside academy geography teacher is charged with the responsibility to teach consistently high quality lessons to contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages.
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Geography.
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westside AcademySimilar Jobs
- Primary Teachers at Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
- Job Openings at Chrisland University
- Teachers at Excel Tuition Centre
- External Solicitor at Bayero University
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)
- Teachers at SpringTree Academy
- Interns at Pasad Research Innovations Nigeria
- Graduate Administrative/HR Officer (Male) at Chelis Education Consult Limited