Teachers at Westside Academy
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 15 July, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westside Academy
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
- Westside academy geography teacher is charged with the responsibility to teach consistently high quality lessons to contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages.
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Geography.
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westside AcademySimilar Jobs
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)