Latest Vacancies at LS Scientific Limited
Posted on: 20 April, 2017
Deadline: 12 May, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres
- Must have a vast knowledge of lagos road
- Must have attention to details
- Must have a valid Drivers' license and Lasdri card.
go to method of application »
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- HND/B.Sc in the management science plus 1-2years prior experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject to the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd
- Medical Coordinator at MetroHealth HMO Limited