thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
Our client, a newly established Health Management Organisation with exciting insurance packages is seeking hardworking and result driven individuals to her team.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with marketing experience preferably in a start-up company. He/she will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to generate sales and grow the business.
- Prospect for new clients and business opportunities for the organisation
- Achieves sales performance targets and grow market share
- Build and manage business relationships and seek innovative ways to continually meet client needs
- Maintains customer database and keep them updated with new product offering
- Resolve customer queries/complaints
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness, develop creative ways to make the brand more attractive to targeted customers
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Possess a degree in Marketing/Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Experience in sales & marketing, branding/ business development
- B.Sc. in Business Administration/Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Organisational & planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Good persuasion & negotiation
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale