Job Openings at Westside Academy
Posted on: 6 February, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westside Academy
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
- School counselors promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development for all students.
Duties and Responsibilities
- School counselor is charged with the responsibilities of developing and managing Westside Academy counseling program
- Conducts a yearly program audit to review extent of counseling program implementation and effectiveness.
- Monitors student academic performance, behavior, attendance and facilitates appropriate interventions.
- Adheres to laws, policies, procedures, and ethical standards of Westside Academy counselling profession.
- Uses available technology resources to enhance Westside Academy counseling program.
- Assists teachers, parents/guardians, and other stakeholders in interpreting and understanding student data.
- Consults and collaborates effectively with parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and other educational/community resources regarding students with identified concerns and needs.
- Assists all students, individually or in groups, with developing academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans.
- Accurately and appropriately interprets and utilizes student data
- Uses data to develop comprehensive programs that meet student needs.
- Implements developmentally appropriate and prevention-oriented group activities to meet student needs and school goals.
- A certified/licensed educator with the minimum of two years (2) counseling experience.
go to method of application »
- The school admissions director is responsible for recruiting and evaluating new students.
- Give campus tours, discuss curriculums with parents and students, manage entrance exams, distribute scholarships and go to private school fairs to represent the school.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish the student recruitment team as a centre of expertise and advice on all aspects of publicity and media relations.
- Direct the admission process from point of inquiry through enrollment and serve as a member of the Admissions Committee.
- Coordinate/administer all admissions testing.
- Assist the director of communications/alumni relations in the development of promotional materials that interpret the school to prospective students.
- Lead the School Advancement and Student Recruitment teams and also hold monthly department meetings.
- Devise, develop and implement direct marketing strategies to promote the recruitment of students.
- Represent the school at targeted local networking opportunities and recruitment fairs, both local and international.
- Organize and administer the program for scholarships.
- To evaluate continually and redesign where appropriate all aspects of the admissions with the goal of maintaining a capacity enrollment of qualified students based on relevant statistics on all aspects of the admission and re-enrollment program.
- Participate in parent auxiliary meetings and provide support.
- Actively support the sections’ activities and the school leadership.
- Prior experience in PR, Marketing and Admissions
- B.Sc or Masters degree with admin certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in leadership/school administration role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong people skills and dynamic personality.
Method of Application
Applicants should send applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westside AcademySimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Eccowas Teachers
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2018
- Latest Vacancies at the Kwara State University
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a UK Master’s degree at an affordable cost
- Job Openings at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Latest Jobs at Kano University of Science and Technology
- Head Of School at Sage Schools
- Assistant Teachers at Imaginations School