Safety Career at U-Connect Human Resources
Posted on: 13 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at U-Connect Human Resources Ltd
U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
- Must be working with a logistics company.
- Knowledge of Transport HSE audit a must.
- 3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about U-Connect Human Resources LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Developers at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
- Head, Internal Auditors at a Leading Logistics Company - Mario Consulting Limited
- Area HR Head - CAF at Damco Nigeria
- Address Verification and Collation Officers at Southern Infinity
- Executive Vacancy at a Freight Forwarding Firm - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- HR Directors at a Leading Logistic Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Workshop Manager/Mechanic at a Logistics/Transportation Company
- Head Operation Courier at a Reputable Courier Company - Stresert Services Limited