Job Vacancies at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LexTorah
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lextorah Limited specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Producing animation involves a number of stages including generating ideas, building models and rigging lighting.
- Computer animation uses software known as CGI (computer-generated imagery).
Tasks typically involve:
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts;
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative;
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment;
- Using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics;
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements;
- Working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists;
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding funding.
Qualifications and Training Required
- A Degree in a relevant subject such as Film, Television, Photography, Illustration, 3D/graphic Design or Computer/Computer-aided Engineering
go to method of application »
- Creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Must be able to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
- OND/HND in Computer Science or related fields
- 3 yrs of relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and updated CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana