Qualiserve Group - The organization started its operational activities as Qualiserve Technologies Ltd in the year 2005 to provide ICT solutions. Since then, Qualiserve has earned a reputation of helping its clients to attain improved performance in the provision of quality services in IT and other areas such as Telecom Infrastructure and Man-power Outsourcing. This we have achieved through a diverse pool of professionals, leveraging on the best practices, innovations and a strong backing from our financial partners to deliver world class services.
- Design and evaluate quarterly PBC (Personal Business Commitment) with team member
- Attend daily NOC operation meeting
- Attend Weekly OPS meeting
- Other meetings if needed
- Request advanced product training
- FO daily, weekly, monthly report design and quality improvement
- FO handover report design and quality improvement
- Create and perfect work flow
- Ensure all TT are created within SLA
- Ensure FO team get the newest topology and network information
- Ensure FO team get the newest fault category and fault grading
- Ensure 7*24 monitoring all network service, such as traffic, signaling, circuits, and availability KPI, etc
- Ensure FO team to escalate all the network problem according to SLA, including availability KPI
- Ensure all TT are followed and updated according to SLA
- Audit troubleshooting analyze report and preventive guidance, and train FO engineer how to do trouble shooting
- Follow the critical network issues and update to NOC manager, and Irancell managers
- Make FO preventative maintenance plan and ensure implementation quality
- Ensure issues found by preventative maintenance are properly escalated
- Ensure FO team to do Data collection, Network performance collection and 7*24 monitoring
- Audit CR and arrange FO team to supervise the service during CR implementation, and verify the service status after CR finished
- Ensure all the CR are properly recorded and followed
- Ensure FO team to supervise and follow up all network equipment integration, ATP with project department
- Arrange FO team to cooperate with BTS acceptance and ensure quality, such as TCH availability, etc
- Arrange FO team to check hardware and software version, data configuration
- Ensure all the site access are under FO control and have reference number
- Ensure FO team to supervise network service status during site access
- Ensure all network problem caused by site access are properly followed
- Ensure a good and reasonable shift plan, especially during holidays and festival
- Ensure shift plan implementation quality
- Ensure the quality of shift handover
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Detail knowledge in GSM, 3G and IP
- Detail knowledge in Transmission : Microwave, Optical, Leased Lines
- Knowledge in Network Management Systems and TMN Architecture (OSS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
- Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use
- Network service / performance focused
- Good knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces
- Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes
- 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Performance management
- Communication skills at CxO level
- Customer Expectation Management
- Excellent team player
- High level leadership skills(be able to manage a team of 70+)
- Excellent reporting and planning skills
- Time management
- Fault management
- Good analytical and investigation technique
- Excellent team player
- Decision Making Skills
Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
24x7 availability to support after office hours, and be able to relocate with in the country
Very good communication skill, Oral and write English
go to method of application »
- Oversee and responsible for the entire security team
- Act as a contact point for customer compliance requirements of legal enforcement and industry standards from customer, and communicate the requirements to the operation team
- Responsible for development, maintenance and communication of the ISM policies and ensure that security controls implementation complies with regulatory requirements and contractual obligations
- Monitor and drive improvement initiatives in the ISM security policy to achieve target SLA and KPI
- Responsible for reviewing and advising on the BCP/DR documents in relation to security requirements
- Responsible for monitoring the compliance of the BCM activities
- Responsible for implement compliance review of risk management
- Provide security suggestion about relative issues
- Lead internal security review , and grant final approval for all the reports and documents
- Investigate and solve security incident report.
- Responsible for contacting with authorities and external parties
- Assign learning objective and organize training courses, grow capabilities of team members, and improve team productivity and performance
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Information security management qualifications such as ISO27001 LA, CISA, CISSP or CISM.
- Minimum of 6 years of information security management experience
- At least 6 years of working in Telecom, Managed Service,
go to method of application »
Assist in ensuring the provision of optimal user support on all IT network infrastructure
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network infrastructure
- Assist in ensuring the prompt resolution of escalated faults and requests from the call centre and helpdesk. Act as second level of support for escalated issues.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and ensure that agreed SLAs are achieved.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining network management system tools to ensure network devices are constantly monitored.
- Assist in setting up and executing technical test plans for device modification, new deployment and upgrades.
- Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure (LAN, WAN, routers, cabling, etc) related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party vendors.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of escalated issues and resolution status (i.e. a detailed maintenance schedule).
- Monitor infrastructure performance and recommend adjustments to ensure optimal response time to the Manager, Network Infrastructure Support.
- Liaise with the help desk to ensure infrastructure related incidents are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org