OASIS Medspa is a corrective skin care clinic and luxury day spa, which is dedicated to helping people achieve a flawless complexion and healthier looking skin.
We are honored to be in the forefront of providing FDA approved state-of-the-art corrective skin care to men and women of color. Established in the year 2014 by Miss Freda Francis, the Medspa draws clients from within and without Nigeria.
Our Customer Service & Relationship Executive is one of the most critical parts of our team. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information, call and book appointments and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Medspa’s front office to include customer service, meeting/greeting clients, scheduling, invoicing, and assisting the rest of the MedSpa team. These include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, monitor and follow up client appointments
- Provide clients with information about Product & Service offerings
- Receive payments for services and supplies, maintains client bookings
- Complete new client sheet and maintain up to date client database
- Set-up and maintain ‘tickle file’ for thank you’s, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Use company software to mine data for Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain a neat and efficient work area
- Provide facility tours to first time visitors to the Spa
- Submit daily operational reports to management
- Other duties as assigned by management
- The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum second class lower degree in any course of study. He/she must be computer literate and have a minimum of intermediate competency in Microsoft office suite
- The ideal candidate must be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 2 – 3 years preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Working Hours: Tuesdays – Saturdays with alternate Sundays
go to method of application »
Oasis MedSpa is seeking a skilled Business Assurance Executive to create fresh initiatives in support of the business through creative approach to presenting the products and services of the Spa. The ideal candidate will support business development campaigns from multiple platforms and proactively involve themselves in the development of content that will reach a wide audience.
- Manage and maintain existing clientele base
- Mine data to create customer driven products and services
- Maintain visibility on all platforms including social media
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors
- Complete RFP's (Request for Proposal) and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Analyse alternative business development approaches and strategies.
- Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage and promotional literature.
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- The ideal candidate will have with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower degree In Business Administration or Marketing. The Business Assurance Executive must be competent in the use of Microsoft office suite and must be IT savvy.
- The ideal candidate should also be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a lifestyle industry
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position they are applying to as the subject of the mail. Or by dropping a hard copy of their CV at our business premises located at 21 Cameron Road, off Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
All CVs should be submitted on or before close of business Friday the 29th of July, 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.