If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TheJobMag.Com is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria. This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
The main purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the repair and maintenance facility related assets of the organisation, as well as the efficient management and use of office facilities including outlets.
- Responsible for feasibility study of potential or proposed store locations.
- Responsible for sourcing suitable locations based on the organisation’s expansion plans.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, safety and security standards.
- Responsible for all store/HO signage, posters, platforms, back lit posters.
- Ensure all store fitting are in good working condition and ensure prompt repairs or replacement of such with record time.
- Analyze usage of energy, equipment and services to find ways to reduce costs
- Source for tenants for vacant facility space.
- Negotiate and mange relationships with suppliers and artisans
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Architecture, Estate Management or other related field
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills
- Ability to interpret floor plans
- Project Management skills
- Negotiation skills
go to method of application »
The main purpose of this role is to generate new business opportunities and increase revenue in equipment sales and leasing.
Do you love selling? Do you have a technical background in engineering or a related disciple? Are you driven by the desire to ‘add value’? Then this job is for you
Some of your activities would include
- You will be responsible for prospecting for clients and business opportunities for the organisation
- Building and managing business relationships is essential and you will need to constantly seek innovative ways to continually meet client needs
- You will be responsible for preparing business proposals/presentations for potential clients and negotiate contract terms
- You will also need to assist customers with technical information regarding products in order to aid their decision making.
- Planning & assigning tasks to sales team is an important aspect of your job and you will need to ensure that sales targets are met.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be able to achieve the above, you should have a degree in engineering, proven leadership skills and strong business acumen. Whilst possession of experience in sales is vital for the role, technical knowledge of laundry/dry cleaning equipment’s gives you a better chance to be successful on the job.
- You should also have good communication and presentation skills, excellent in planning and organisation with an ability to influence and negotiate. So if you’ve got all these and you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, we would love to hear from you.
Method of Application
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org