Job Opportunities at CrystalBlend Group
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Crystal Blend
CrystalBlend Group - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional Showroom Manager with a strong sales management background
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement , qualification of customer, design, delivery and installation.
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the sales team within the showroom, driving sales and KPIs, service, standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Managing the lead bank to generate appointments and manage outstanding quotes
- Manage telephone and web enquiries and allocate to the sales designers
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
- Operational control of stocks and supplies
- Lease with fitters to ensure the product is supplied in line with customer expectations
- You will need to demonstrate your sales management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
go to method of application »
- To manage the regulatory department and develop processes so that new chemical entities, new dosage forms and new indications are registered in a timely fashion.
- Overall responsibility for compiling regulatory submissions to NAFDAC and other regulatory bodies, drafting Product Information, Consumer Information, literature searches to support submissions, product analysis, changes in manufacturing, pack sizes, CPI and PI development, packaging changes, MIMS notification and other regulatory activities.
- Ensure that all state and federal regulatory requirements are addressed for the clinical research programme and for marketed products.
- Develop professional relationships with NAFDAC staff and proactively monitor relevant governmental bodies to identify changes in legislation/regulations.
- Provide regulatory expertise to clinical project teams (CTN applications, importation of clinical trial material, reporting of adverse events).
- Provide regulatory expertise to global product development teams.
- Conduct training sessions for CRAs and sales representatives on ADR reporting and the importance of pharmacovigilance.
- Working with marketing to ensure that the content of all promotional material is fully supported by the Product Information and literature, and in accordance with the guidance offered by NAFDAC and other government regulators.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- The Person MUST have minimum 4 years considerable experience in Superintending and Regulatory affairs in relevant Pharmaceutical industry.
- Regulatory Filings
- Project Management
- Regulatory Filings
- Good knowledge on research, product development and regulatory fields
- Analytical and strategizing abilities
- Capable to manage the entire regulatory department of the organization
- Hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of other personnel
- Proficient use of Office applications, email, social media and other communication tools essential.
- Strategic experience for products and experience of Health Authorities meetings
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills required
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crystal BlendSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at AVID HR Consulting
- Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Human Resource Manager at Platinum Careers
- Massive Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Facilities and Fleet Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Proten International
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd