If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At the MacTay Group, we arMacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.e driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
The MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a leading indigenous bank. Our client is seeking to employ a large number of Direct Sales Agents to join its dynamic sales team.
Salary: Very attractive salary with commission.
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Promotes the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
- Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs.
- Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Qualification: Minimum of high school diploma (HND) or equivalent
- Relevant Certifications in sales (would be an added advantage)
- Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Strong Communication
- Confident, bold & outspoken
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Fluent English Speaker
go to method of application »
Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met across all products/services. Responsible for developing and ensuring all content materials are clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that texts are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality assurance activities of the company.
- Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
- Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all mobile content.
- Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all mobile content by providing direction on preferred content focus.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
- Monitor and provide reports on how all mobile services are performing. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any anomaly with any service revenue.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
- University Degree in English Language preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in journalism, communications or a related field
- Vast Quality Assurance experience in a digital news environment
- Some experience in a daily news environment, i.e., a daily newspaper
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a quality assurance managerial role, preferably from a telecoms VAS company or a Media press/ Publication environment
- Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
go to method of application »
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, the Electro Mechanical Engineer performs skilled technical diagnosis, repairs, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps. The essential job functions include;
- Visually and manually inspect Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic machinery as well as components of the Concrete Pumps
- Install and repair various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders
- Refer to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance
- Read and create Electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps
- Candidates should have considerable experience and expertise in Electrical & Hydraulic diagnosis and also be able to repair electrical system on pumps.
- Candidates must possess at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have at least 5 years experience working with MEKA concrete batch plant
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page