Career Opportunity at Pan Hughes
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Pan Hughes
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pan Hughes was formed in 1987 with the merger of Pan International and Hughes Tool Company-both founded over 100 years ago when R.C. Pan and Howard Hughes, Sr. conceived ground-breaking inventions that revolutionized the fledgling petroleum era. Since those earliest advancements, we’ve never stopped searching for solutions to conquer the next frontier.
We are a top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Pan Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
- Develop and review new biomechanical products and improve current solutions independently.
- Use biomechanical test models to design product prototypes and measure outputs through sensors after creating real world conditions.
- Utilize moment and force modeling software coordinating with biomechanical team.
- Analyze FEA on computer models to create actual conditions.
- Evaluate performance and perform bench top testing that covers validation, reliability and efficacy by defining procedures.
- Analyze and interpret data and record test protocols according to FDA regulations.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and manager to create biomechanical product and test plans.
- Communicate with biomechanical professionals to transition information into product betterment.
- Meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Science - Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Minimum of OND in related course
- Any relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pan HughesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Job Vacancies at a National Oil Company - MacTay Consulting
- Senior QA/QC Inspector at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Executive Driver at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc