Career Opportunity at Pan Hughes
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Pan Hughes was formed in 1987 with the merger of Pan International and Hughes Tool Company-both founded over 100 years ago when R.C. Pan and Howard Hughes, Sr. conceived ground-breaking inventions that revolutionized the fledgling petroleum era. Since those earliest advancements, we’ve never stopped searching for solutions to conquer the next frontier.
We are a top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Pan Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
- Develop and review new biomechanical products and improve current solutions independently.
- Use biomechanical test models to design product prototypes and measure outputs through sensors after creating real world conditions.
- Utilize moment and force modeling software coordinating with biomechanical team.
- Analyze FEA on computer models to create actual conditions.
- Evaluate performance and perform bench top testing that covers validation, reliability and efficacy by defining procedures.
- Analyze and interpret data and record test protocols according to FDA regulations.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and manager to create biomechanical product and test plans.
- Communicate with biomechanical professionals to transition information into product betterment.
- Meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Science - Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Minimum of OND in related course
- Any relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Financial Controller at Weatherford Nigeria
- Senior Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)