Riddle Technologies Limited - approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- Install, perform troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of all electrical installations.
- Carry out routine oil change on Power Generators
- Conduct routine, preventive and timely checks and maintenances on all electrical and mechanical facilities.
- Driving experience is added advantage.
- Work without supervision.
go to method of application »
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Listening skills and ability to offer creative solutions to clients briefs.
- Personable, friendly and outstanding customer satisfaction attitude.
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills
- Sound business acumen, and negotiating skills
- Highly persuasive skill
- Online/offline marketing skills, use of the internet and social media, and Google’s various marketing and advertising tools.
- Strong knowledge of event operations
- Willing and ready to exceed set sales target.
- Use of accounting software
- All accounting, administrative and Customer Service duties.
- As Accounting Officer Jobs include bookkeeping, compiling financial records, budgeting, storekeeping, managing inventory records, preparing and submitting tax forms, auditing, etc.
- As Admin Officer Jobs include handling day-to-day office tasks, communications, supervising other staff members, assisting in event operations, etc.
- Customer Service Executive Handling enquiries, assisting visitors, conduction sales.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title/position as your subject line if you are applying by email.