New Job Vacancies at Adexen
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
- Managing the entire online marketing budget for company across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
- Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
- Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
- Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re engagement.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
- Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
- Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports.
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to marketing director and central team.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Performance Marketing from a reputed organization; with good knowledge in managing PPC campaigns,
- Google AdWords & Facebook advertising, and third party tools such as double click bid management.
- Bachelor's /B.B.A Degree preferably in Information Technology from any reputed University
- 4 years experience in Performance Marketing.
- Proven track record of management of PPC campaigns
- Experience working with large budget.
- Extensive Experience with Google AdWords & Facebook advertising.
go to method of application »
- Managing the operations of the support centre; ad reviewing, email support, inbound calls, outbound campaigns, telemarketing, telesales and user verification.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Forecasting, analyzing and reporting KPI figures on weekly and monthly basis
- Help achieve daily quantitative targets and service levels
- Monitor progress and ensure timelines are met
- Ensure that all infrastructure works efficiently
- Organizing staffing; including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning sessions
- Preparing roster for customer support team
- Training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Maintain the log for agent leaves, vacation and planning of manpower for emergency situations.
- Monitoring random reviews and customer support emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Mystery call reporting
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Follow up on all the activities sent and share team workload
- Provide action plan to agents on basis of findings
- Maintaining up-to-date of the industry developments
- Minimum 10 years of experience from Contact Centers in Telcos or other leading company with a significant Contact Center department
- Minimum 3 years of experience of managing a contact center department
- Must have studied Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a leading university
- Enjoy networking and building relationships
- Leadership skills with strong interpersonal and social skills with a proven track record of exceeding onset targets
- Tenacious, ambitious and a great communicator
- Internet and public friendly
- Written and oral fluency of Bangla and English is required.
go to method of application »
- Provides administrative to the Project Director and the Organisation as a whole
- Manage the stationeries, the office equipment, the driver, and Back-up computer
- Manage Employee’s timesheet
- Creation of PowerPoint documents
- Creation of Excel documents
- Responsible for the Document Control-Register all incoming and outgoing mails, documents, files, drawings and archive them with the correct codification for easy retrievals or future use
- Manage the procurement, distribution and maintenance of office supplies.
- Book and manage travel itinerary and hotel accommodation of Superior
- Schedule and manage the Project Director’s appointments
- Manage the use of the company’s car; prepare the car’s mileage at the end of the month
- Update the Correspondence registers and dispatch it weekly to team members
- Receive visitors
- Prepare Monthly Budget and manage the office petty cash and expenses
- And all other duties assigned
- A relevant High school qualification, whilst a tertiary qualification in Administration would be an advantage
- At least five years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A well organized, meticulous candidate with the ability to plan and prioritize activities.
- Fluent in English Language (written and spoken)
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform well under pressure would be suited to this role
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team
go to method of application »
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing fast and efficient delivery.
- Overall responsibility for the deliveries functions.
- Ensure a superior customer experience for both sellers and buyers who use the company deliveries.
- Coordinate the entire function to strive towards achieving consistent high quality and on-time pick ups and deliveries.
- Work with external logistics companies to develop partnerships to support company deliveries in the long run.
- Maintain rigorous reporting of all company deliveries -related KPIs and report all relevant KPIs consistently and in a timely manner.
- Implement new delivery strategies as required.
- Coordinate regular training sessions to ensure delivery agents’ skills constantly match or exceed the requirements of the role.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management or related field from any reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years work experience of Logistics and Delivery Management in a reputed organization.
- Proven track record of management of Delivery.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience working with Analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Market research.
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job titles below.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Junior Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner at Culminate Consulting
- Assistant Supply Chain Analyst at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consult Limited
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Treasury Manager at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)