New Job Vacancies at Adexen
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
- Managing the entire online marketing budget for company across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
- Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
- Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
- Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re engagement.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
- Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
- Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports.
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to marketing director and central team.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Performance Marketing from a reputed organization; with good knowledge in managing PPC campaigns,
- Google AdWords & Facebook advertising, and third party tools such as double click bid management.
- Bachelor's /B.B.A Degree preferably in Information Technology from any reputed University
- 4 years experience in Performance Marketing.
- Proven track record of management of PPC campaigns
- Experience working with large budget.
- Extensive Experience with Google AdWords & Facebook advertising.
go to method of application »
- Managing the operations of the support centre; ad reviewing, email support, inbound calls, outbound campaigns, telemarketing, telesales and user verification.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Forecasting, analyzing and reporting KPI figures on weekly and monthly basis
- Help achieve daily quantitative targets and service levels
- Monitor progress and ensure timelines are met
- Ensure that all infrastructure works efficiently
- Organizing staffing; including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning sessions
- Preparing roster for customer support team
- Training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Maintain the log for agent leaves, vacation and planning of manpower for emergency situations.
- Monitoring random reviews and customer support emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Mystery call reporting
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Follow up on all the activities sent and share team workload
- Provide action plan to agents on basis of findings
- Maintaining up-to-date of the industry developments
- Minimum 10 years of experience from Contact Centers in Telcos or other leading company with a significant Contact Center department
- Minimum 3 years of experience of managing a contact center department
- Must have studied Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a leading university
- Enjoy networking and building relationships
- Leadership skills with strong interpersonal and social skills with a proven track record of exceeding onset targets
- Tenacious, ambitious and a great communicator
- Internet and public friendly
- Written and oral fluency of Bangla and English is required.
go to method of application »
- Provides administrative to the Project Director and the Organisation as a whole
- Manage the stationeries, the office equipment, the driver, and Back-up computer
- Manage Employee’s timesheet
- Creation of PowerPoint documents
- Creation of Excel documents
- Responsible for the Document Control-Register all incoming and outgoing mails, documents, files, drawings and archive them with the correct codification for easy retrievals or future use
- Manage the procurement, distribution and maintenance of office supplies.
- Book and manage travel itinerary and hotel accommodation of Superior
- Schedule and manage the Project Director’s appointments
- Manage the use of the company’s car; prepare the car’s mileage at the end of the month
- Update the Correspondence registers and dispatch it weekly to team members
- Receive visitors
- Prepare Monthly Budget and manage the office petty cash and expenses
- And all other duties assigned
- A relevant High school qualification, whilst a tertiary qualification in Administration would be an advantage
- At least five years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A well organized, meticulous candidate with the ability to plan and prioritize activities.
- Fluent in English Language (written and spoken)
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform well under pressure would be suited to this role
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team
go to method of application »
- The Delivery Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing fast and efficient delivery.
- Overall responsibility for the deliveries functions.
- Ensure a superior customer experience for both sellers and buyers who use the company deliveries.
- Coordinate the entire function to strive towards achieving consistent high quality and on-time pick ups and deliveries.
- Work with external logistics companies to develop partnerships to support company deliveries in the long run.
- Maintain rigorous reporting of all company deliveries -related KPIs and report all relevant KPIs consistently and in a timely manner.
- Implement new delivery strategies as required.
- Coordinate regular training sessions to ensure delivery agents’ skills constantly match or exceed the requirements of the role.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management or related field from any reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years work experience of Logistics and Delivery Management in a reputed organization.
- Proven track record of management of Delivery.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience working with Analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Market research.
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job titles below.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Associates at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Fresh Vacancies at Mario Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Graduate Social Media Agent at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Client Service Manager, Consumer Insights - Ivory Coast at Nielsen Company
- Regional Coordinator at London Professional Training Centre