Engineering Job at the MacTay Group
Posted on: 22 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
- As a Site Engineer you will do site investigation, design, material specification and document of the site for the equipment to be used. It can be for new, upgrade or change-out installation. The out put will be documentation for installation and the customer. The activities are based on the Process Service Delivery for site engineering.
- Contribute in the presales phase with Site Engineering knowledge in regards of site solutions and thereby secure quality of BoM and enable additional sales.
- Decide and Conduct advanced customized product configurations including 3rd party products.
- Participate in resource dimensioning and planning of the engineering function in project and line function.
- Perform quality checking of Site Engineering input and output.
- Participate in local decision-forum for Site Engineering related local method/process/tools adaptations.
- Active member in Knowledge Sharing Tool (Knowledge Base).
- Gathering needed information
- Fill in site requirements in Site Investigation Report (SIR).
- Perform site investigations in field and record data in SIR.
- Provide hardware dimensioning for Core Site, Radio or Power equipment based upon customer requirements.
- Check Equipment Specification. Any detected wrong or missing material must be reported to Order Planning.
- Create Site Installation Documentation (SID).
- Create allocation data for relevant sites.
- Update SID into As-Built SID (Customer Site Documentation) after finalized installation
Other Responsibilities include:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Site Engineering competences.
- Assure the Site Engineering work in accordance with standard processes and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Responsible for adapting global methods and tools to local requirements and processes.
- Quality assurance of Site Engineering services and act on performance issues.
- Responsible to interact with and fulfill Customer requirement within
- Site Engineering.
- Actively contribute to global SE methods, processes and tools improvements.
- Provide internal Site Engineering job-training as well as SE related presentations to employees and customers.
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Be familiar with tools and templates used for Engineering of different products in a network environment.
- Experience of relevant tools e.g. PIwin, GASK, CPI store etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of a drawing program e.g. AutoCAD.
- Some experience of site installation.
- Willingness and certification, when relevant, to climb tall structures (only for Site Investigation for radio and transmission).
- Cost awareness.
- Cultural awareness.
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Group Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting