Engineering Job at the MacTay Group
Posted on: 22 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
- As a Site Engineer you will do site investigation, design, material specification and document of the site for the equipment to be used. It can be for new, upgrade or change-out installation. The out put will be documentation for installation and the customer. The activities are based on the Process Service Delivery for site engineering.
- Contribute in the presales phase with Site Engineering knowledge in regards of site solutions and thereby secure quality of BoM and enable additional sales.
- Decide and Conduct advanced customized product configurations including 3rd party products.
- Participate in resource dimensioning and planning of the engineering function in project and line function.
- Perform quality checking of Site Engineering input and output.
- Participate in local decision-forum for Site Engineering related local method/process/tools adaptations.
- Active member in Knowledge Sharing Tool (Knowledge Base).
- Gathering needed information
- Fill in site requirements in Site Investigation Report (SIR).
- Perform site investigations in field and record data in SIR.
- Provide hardware dimensioning for Core Site, Radio or Power equipment based upon customer requirements.
- Check Equipment Specification. Any detected wrong or missing material must be reported to Order Planning.
- Create Site Installation Documentation (SID).
- Create allocation data for relevant sites.
- Update SID into As-Built SID (Customer Site Documentation) after finalized installation
Other Responsibilities include:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Site Engineering competences.
- Assure the Site Engineering work in accordance with standard processes and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Responsible for adapting global methods and tools to local requirements and processes.
- Quality assurance of Site Engineering services and act on performance issues.
- Responsible to interact with and fulfill Customer requirement within
- Site Engineering.
- Actively contribute to global SE methods, processes and tools improvements.
- Provide internal Site Engineering job-training as well as SE related presentations to employees and customers.
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Be familiar with tools and templates used for Engineering of different products in a network environment.
- Experience of relevant tools e.g. PIwin, GASK, CPI store etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of a drawing program e.g. AutoCAD.
- Some experience of site installation.
- Willingness and certification, when relevant, to climb tall structures (only for Site Investigation for radio and transmission).
- Cost awareness.
- Cultural awareness.
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Group Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling