2016 Nigerian Army Recruitment
Posted on: 16 April, 2016
Deadline: 21 May, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
This is to inform the general public and all intended qualified applicants that the online registration for the 75 regular recruits intake for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and women has commenced, even as application started on 8th of April and will end on 21st of May 2016.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Items to Note are as follows
- The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of shortlisted candidates at designated Zonal Centres nationwide. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 08034085038 and 08038575725
- List of successful candidates candidates that are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection Examination will be in the website on 26th May, 2016.
- The list of successful candidates that will attend the zonal screening from the Pre-selection Examination will be hoisted on the website on 2 June 2016.
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states from 12-15 June 2016.
- Candidates selected at the ZOnal Screening Exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria
- Candidates are adviced in their own interest, not to give any forem of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trade/City and Guild Certificate
- Be between the ages of 18 - 22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages 18 - 26 years by 1st June 2016
- Not be less than 1.6 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
Method of Application
How To Apply For The 2016 Nigerian Army Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women Recruitment
Apply online at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts
a. Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian form
b. Local Government Area Certification form
c. Police Certification form
d. Guarantor form
Come along to the designated exam and recruitment center with copies of their online application forms
The Army, however, warned that applicants should be mindful of fraudsters as the registration is free.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian ArmySimilar Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Chauffeur / Clerk
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruiting for Entry-level Clearance Assistant
- Project Internal Auditor at Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency (CRS CSDA)
- Humanitarian Officers at The Embassy of Ireland
- British Council Recruiting for Programme Manager, Skills
- Programme Manager, Skills at British Council Nigeria
- Ongoing Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
- European Union (EU) Recruitment for Project Officers