StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a law firm based on the Island of Lagos.
1. OND or HND in Accounting ONLY
2. Ability to use accounting software
3. Knowledge of MS Suite; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
4. At least 2 Years Experience in a similar field
5. Ability to prepare Cash flow Statement and Financial Report
6. Budget Planning and Control
7. Good Human Relations and Communication skills
8. Good Analytical Skill
1. Raising and Posting approved vouchers
2. Handle all Bank related transactions on projects
3. Bank and Cash Reconciliation
4. Payroll Management for Staff
5. Maintenance of Inflow Register
6. Reconciliation of Client Account
7. Cost Benefit Analysis/Profitability Report
8. Preparation of Statutory Schedules and Remittances
9. Report on Receivables, Payables & Liquidity position
10. Generate Invoices
11. Liaison with bank and regulatory authorities.
12. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Applicants who meet the aforementioned requirements should send updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OND-Account Assistant or HND-Account Assistant’ as subject of mail before 21st March, 2016.
Our client is a pioneer leader in the design, supply & installation of turnkey Fire Suppression System for high value/risk environments. They require the service of a Workshop Engineer for urgent employment.
The the Workshop Engineer will be required to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of plant equipment. The ideal candidate MUST be a hands on person; knowledgeable in plumbing, electrical and general office facility maintenance.
Necessary Skills Required:
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Workshop Engineer’ as subject of mail before 13th April 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Our client is a pioneer leader in the design, supply & installation of turnkey Fire Suppression System for high value/risk environments. They require the service of a Technical Manager for immediate employment.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State.
The ideal candidate will act as the fore front of the Technical Unit of the organization dealing with all aspect that ranges from Installation to Servicing, Maintenance and Repair on all projects. An experienced Electro Mechanical engineer with hands on experience in the installation of Fire alarm, sprinklers, fire pumps, CCTV, Access Control etc will be considered for this role.