Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
SUMMARY: Coordinates and controls production activities, also Implements production plan/targets
CLIENT: Our client in an indigenous Pharmaceutical company that is based in Lagos Nigeria
- Co-ordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational objectives and polices with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts.
- Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asstt. Manager Production.
- Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
- Ensures that all production equipments are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
- Ensures production people wear mask, gloves and shoes before entering into production
go to method of application »
The Crew Manager is hired to act as the senior manager of all crew, handling all aspects of Crew Management and many HR tasks. The position provides broad experience within the maritime industry and the potential to progress further in your career. The Crew Manager ensures that the crews deliver the best possible service, coordinating any training or promotions. All aspects of Crew Management become your responsibility, including the handling of personnel related budgets and travel budgets. The Crew Manager must assess the suitability of the staff employed; ensure they are within the legal guidelines of the vessel for rank, qualifications and medical certificates.
- You must be educated to Bachelor degree level and may be required to hold any qualifications associated with Crew Management.
- You should have at least 2 years experience of general management, the Maritime industry or HR. The Crew Manager requires knowledge of vessel management, HR and the Maritime industry as a whole to successfully work in Crew Management at a senior level.
- The Crew Manager must be an efficient motivator and coach, able to encourage any trainees and effectively manage all crew.
- Since Crew Management requires the organisation of schedules and long-term targets, the Crew Manager must be well organised and focused on achieving results.
- The Crew Manager must also be able to work under pressure and in time constraints, remaining composed and calm.
- You must be able to communicate competently, understanding the needs of others and answering and queries efficiently.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software relevant to Crew Management.
go to method of application »
Description of Duties and Tasks:
- To supervise the installation, and services of air conditioning equipment, including the supervision of personnel.
- Develops and maintains preventative maintenance programs for air conditioning system.
- Provides technical assistance in diagnosis and report of mechanical systems.
- Identifies training needs of staff and facilitates delivery of training. Trains AC technicians in procedures and usage of equipment.
- Commissioning and testing of installed air conditioning system
- Trouble shooting of installed air conditioning system
- Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed. Required
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills.
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of subordinate personnel.
- Operating, installing, maintaining, and repairing Air condition systems equipment.
- Estimating time and materials.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships Computer Skills Required
- Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications for business planning, work scheduling, and building automation.
Work Experience Required
Three years’ work experience in general building services, including two years in commercial AC and one year supervisory work experience.
Five years of CAC work experience. Three years of supervisory work experience.
go to method of application »
An administrative manager, also known as an administrative services manager or business office manager, oversees an organization’s administrative operations. An administrative manager may be the sole person providing administrative support, or he or she may supervise the company’s receptionists, administrative assistants and other office personnel. The administrative manager position can be found across numerous industries. Candidates with leadership and team-building skills, solid communications capabilities and an updated knowledge of technology will likely have stronger job prospects.
- Administrative managers may have responsibility for the office budget and the maintenance schedules for supplies, equipment and technological systems. Additionally, these professionals may manage the schedules of the company’s top executives.
- Administrative managers are often the first point of contact for general business questions. Depending on the size and nature of the company, they may handle human resources duties such as employee orientation, contracts and payroll issues
- Because their daily duties can be varied and unpredictable, administrative managers should be able to manage different personalities and handle shifting priorities while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor. Administrative managers also need to be highly organized multi-taskers who are comfortable managing others, providing feedback, motivating the administrative support team and resolving office conflicts.
- To manage and supervise the administration department.
- Lead, motivate and support the company’s team of staff in the day-to-day work.
- Proactively manage the site teams through self-monitoring performance.
- Achieving all the KPI's as detailed within the contract project agreements.
- Budgetary control for the delivery of engineering services including monthly valuations and
- variations together with the financial management of planned future works from point of order to processing of invoice.
- Attending regular client progress review meetings, as and when required.
- Ability to manage and develop a department which may include administration and finance of the department.
- All other duties assigned by the Admin Manager
- Mature determined, resilient character with integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Able to work with people at all levels from Directors to workmen. Good man management skills, good health,
- Must have studied Pharmacy or Micro biology
- Ability to run a small office with up to 15 staff without supervision
- Administrative back ground with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an Ophthalmic company.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their CV to the corresponding email according to preferred job titles.
- Production Pharmacist >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crew Manager >>> email@example.com
- ClickCAC Supervisor to apply for this particular position
- Administration Manager >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidate should forward their CV to email@example.comInterested candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale