Jobs at Air Energi
Posted on: 21 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Air Energi
Air Energi Group - Our client, an international EPC company, is seeking candidates to join their team in Port Harcourt (Nigeria).
Job Reference: 3901_1433173050
Job Type: This is a contract of 12 months renewable and the rotation will be 75*21.
As a Planning engineer, you will have to:
- Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system in order to support the Project Manager decisionmaking process and allow him to complete the project according to the internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements
- Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted and analysed, final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored
- Create a schedule awareness atmosphere among all project participants
During the commercial phase:
- Ensure the development of the project schedule according to the commercial needs.
- Verify feasibility and criticality
- Participate to the commercial risk management activities At project start up
- Ensure the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control System required by the contract complexity, riskyness and duration, in compliance with the Project Breakdown Structure, Company Standards and Contract specifications
- Interface and coordinate with other Company Functions or Discipline Leaders/Supervisors and Managers to build up activities, assign milestones and constraints by issuing the logic network
- Prepare all the reference baseline documents, and ensure that the project s planning and scheduling requirements are properly and clearly communicated to those functionally responsible for executing the work
- Issue all the relevant reporting
- Issue the Planning & Scheduling Procedure, Progress Measurement Procedure and Risk Management Plan for the Project Control Manager verification
- Coordinate the risk managment activities startup organizing the first brainstorming and the qualitative / quantitative assessment of the identified risks & opportunities
- Perform the schedule risk analysis for highly critical projects During the project execution phase: Ensure the effectiveness of the Planning and Progress Control System, monitoring the progress measurement system and ensuring the proper information flow, progress status and completion forecast are assessed and reported for Engineering,
Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and Commissioning phases:
- Update all Project Schedules, collecting actual data, evaluating forecast dates and monitoring any progress and productivity deviationcompared with the baseline schedule, including the corrective actions taken by the PM
- Maintain the risk management process organizing periodic meetings and verifying the risk owners feedbacks
- Maintain records for all significant events, like contractual claims/obligations, productivity, deliverables, materials status, with estensive use of Company/Partner/Client IT systems and reports
- Create and maintain the 90 days look-ahead schedule, weekly, monthly. Isolate any adverse trend and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions, issue weekly and monthly project reports (internal and for the Client)
- Assist the Project Control Manager in the Project Status Report preparation
- Participate in the coordination meetings (internal or with the Client whenever opportune) Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process providing the time impact analysis At project closure:
- Support the Project Control Manager in the preparation of the Project close-out Report and the schedule and productivity feed-back data to Project Control and Commercial Department
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience on a similar position.
- Primavera P6 + Pert Master or Acumen software
- Experience with EPC project
- Experience with large project / over 1 billion
- Engineer education
- Planning engineer, primavera P6, onshore, offshore, pert master, acumen software, EPC project, fabrication yards.
go to method of application »
Basic Job Description
- The role will be on a 75 days on / 21 days off rotation, working 6 days a week.
- The Contracts Administrator will ensure that during the project execution, the contractual requirements are fully addressed up to the final acceptance of works and completion of all project close-out activities.
- The tasks include verifying the completeness of contract documents and to distribute them to the relevant project team members and managing the change process on the project.
- The successful candidate must have strong EPC experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a focus on Offshore projects from the contractor side.
- My client is looking for a Contracts Administrator with at least 5 years relevant experience in this area.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Air EnergiSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.
- Accounting Job Opening at an Oil and Gas Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Engineering Job Vacancy at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited