Mama Cass Restaurant is Hiring
Posted on: 26 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mama Cass
Mama Cass Restaurant - We are currently hiring following positions candidates for our Lagos Office.
- Directs and mobilizes workers with a view to providing qualitative and quantitative services of an Outdoor Catering Company.
- Has responsibility for the profitability of the business
- Strategizes to achieve smooth running of the business through the establishment and implementation of new and old policies and procedures.
- Leadership skill
- Planning & Organization
- Menu analysis
- Business strategy
- BSc/HND (Graduate) Catering and Hotel management
- 5 Years experience in Out Door Catering, Hospitality Industry Marketing/Business Development will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- Are you between 30 and 40 years of age?
- Are you full of energy?
- Are you a goal getter?
- Do you know how to penetrate the events market to seek out catering orders?
- Have you connections in High places?
- Are you well groomed and sociable?
- Do you per chance know about food?
- Business development
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skill
- BSc/HND (Graduate) Social Sciences
- 3 Years experience in Hospitality Industry Marketing/Business Development will be an advantage
Method of Application
If you have the above attributes and you are ready to perform and earn yourself a good salary with incentives, please send your CV immediately to the address below; Resume@mamacassng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mama CassSimilar Jobs
- HACCP Officer at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd
- Professional Baker at Melting Moments
- Jobs at Grubbix Catering Services
- Latest Jobs at WireMyCake
- Sales Representatives/Marketers at WireMyCake
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group