Jobs at Nationdelivery
Posted on: 23 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nationdelivery
Nationdelivery is a Nigerian brand that our customers know and trust. Professional delivery with a personal touch is something that we and our customers put a premium on.
- A graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, , posters, product packaging, exhibitions
- His/her works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate designs and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures,flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers. Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking 'out of the box'.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good co lour sense.
- OND QUALIFICATION, HND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least must have worked in any related graphics designing environment
- Must have 2 years or more
go to method of application »
- This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with , back-end developers and marketers.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and being responsible for determining all necessary coding requirements for a sites creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts.
- Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
- Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors
- Maintaining and enhancing company software
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of Object-oriented Software Development Methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Proven ability to design, code and build perfect web sites and applications.
- Ability to work on high volume websites across a wide variety of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience of creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
- Some project management skills and ability to manage own projects.
- Can multi-task effectively, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work with diverse clients, either commercial or public sectors.
- Can communicate effectively with clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to meet clients face to face and build long term relationships.
- Can explain technical issues clearly too non technical colleagues & clients.
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Establishing the core purpose of the website by identifying its users.
- Carrying out tasks related to full software development life-cycle.
- Improving a customer’s experience in all digital channels.
- Designing email marketing campaigns for clients.
- Working on the websites of high visibility, multi-national companies and brands.
- Liaising with account managers, sales teams and third party technical support to ensure the successful and timely delivery of a project.
- Coming up with cost estimates for new website building projects
- Degree in computer science or any related computer field
Fluent in English
Detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated and meeting deadlines.
Minimum experience of 3 years in similar job or samples of any project done
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NationdeliverySimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Mercedes Truck Diesel Engine Mechanics/Technician at IQ Express Group
- Maintenance Manager at Cristabol Services Limited
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at APM Terminals
- Group Business Director at Chisco Group
- Truck Logistics Assistant (Drivers) at KIVIE Integrated Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager at AFM Recruit
- Customer Service Executives at a Logistics Company - HR AId