Jobs at Mama Cass Restaurant
Posted on: 7 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mama Cass
We are currently hiring following positions candidates for our Lagos Office.
- Executive Chef
- Food and Beverage Coordinator
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of Customers
- Improvement on quality of existing product lines, such as taste, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Check the quality of raw, cooked food products and presentation to ensure that standards are met
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, beverages and overhead costs.
- Keep up to data with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
- Ensure that the food expenditure is kept within budget in consultation with the Food and Beverages Manager.
- Check the completeness of all suppliers’ deliveries.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. /HND in Hotel Management, Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution.
- 5 to 10 years continuous work experience in International Hotel (3- 5 Stars Hotel).
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience in both African and Continental dishes
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives
- Candidate must be hands on and flare in product development.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
go to method of application »
- The Food and Beverage coordinator will be responsible primarily for ensuring excellent service delivery at the Restaurant and bar and in the Food and Beverage Department.
- The coordinator will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel's brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales
- Minimum of a first degree in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years (5) experience
- Food and Beverage training and certification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization were their skills are well leveraged. NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN SEND CVS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mama CassSimilar Jobs
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group
- Sales Executives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Job Vacancies at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Jobs at an Industrial Catering and Hospitality Organization - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Production Manager at an Industrial Catering Organisation - Stresert Services Limited