RS Technologies is a software development company envisioned to provide diverse software solutions and services to industries in Africa and beyond. It is a Nigerian based company Specialized in custom software development; our charge is to work closely with clients to meet their defined objectives.
The vast and diverse experiences of the team give us comfort in transforming business ideas into brilliant results. We plough in adequate resources on any software project we handle within a set time and standard of the company to produce a most reliable application or service needs. We give the best of satisfaction in any project we handle, both standard and custom projects. When handling custom project(s), we focus our understanding on the unique business objective and operations as early approach to meeting the business needs. We then take it up from there to deliver solutions that are robust, economical and satisfactorily on target to the organization that contracted with us.
Our proven records in the areas of Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, Web Development, Legacy Applications Reconstruction, Project Recovery, Consulting and Quality Assurance, speak volume
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. You will be responsible for building and maintaining Web Applications portals from the ground up in addition to supporting existing products, adding functionality and reacting to Client needs as they arise. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
· Full stack development – Build new systems with Microsoft technologies such as asp.net mvc, boostrap, Entity framework, SQL Server and everything in between – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, etc
· Work alongside dedicated Scrum Master, QA and other developers in a cross-skill team to develop and deliver high quality code in lightning fast time
· Using XP practices such as pair programming TDD and its variants to develop high quality maintainable code
· Refactor and iteratively upgrade older parts of the platform to use the latest tech and design patterns while still delivering business value
· All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required
· A strong knowledge of Unit Testing / Inversion of Control / Factory Patterns / Revealing Module Patterns / Inheritance
· 2(+) years experience as a developer
· 2(+) years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
· 2(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred) + Oracle Database.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
· Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
· Must be able to develop solution based on functional specification
· Ability to integrate third party products
· Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers a must
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
· Experience using reporting systems like Crystal report or DevExpress
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· REST-based Web services experience using ASP.NET, Web-API
Mobile: Xamarin, PhoneGap / Cordova, Native application development
Desktop: WPF; Windows 8 applications
Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, Team City
The Sales Executive is expected to prospect and develop new customer leads, introduce the suite of products on our Catalog – Human Resource Management, Payroll Management, Educational Information management System, Medical Laboratory Management Software, etc., and close deals. This is a direct sales position with a regional geographic territory.
· Achieve/exceed annual sales quota
· Qualify leads and sales opportunities
· Direct company resources in pursuit of a winning account strategy
· Prospect and open up new accounts, excellent phone selling skills
· Use analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business and technology issues and needs
· Candidates should have 5 years of successful business-to-business software sales experience…direct and new business focused (not channel or partner based).
· Proven track record of success in creating and managing a robust pipeline of potential new customer base and territory.
· Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal-oriented.
· Knowledge of software application testing, Cloud technologies, Internet architecture, and/or IT infrastructure.
· Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing sale and support organization.
· Experience in software start-up and competitive software sales environments.
· Fast learner and at ease with technology.
RS Technologies is seeking an experienced Database Administrator/Developer who can bring industry best practices and methodologies to the company’s expanding information technology environment. This position will support database operations on Microsoft SQL Server databases and Oracle 10g Databases. The database environment includes a number of relational and dimensional models. The database administrator will also be responsible for ensuring business continuity through daily backup of all databases and administering data across multiple global locations. The successful candidate will also participate in the analysis, design, implementation, testing, installation, and documentation of new database related development.
Skills / Attributes Required
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual will bring highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
· Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
· Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
· Researching interaction design trends
· Researching technology trends
Skills /Attributes Required
· Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies and mobile devices
· Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and drawing skills
· Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
· Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
· Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and associated design tools
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of common software project management practices
· Understanding of common software development practices
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.