We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. You will be responsible for building and maintaining Web Applications portals from the ground up in addition to supporting existing products, adding functionality and reacting to Client needs as they arise. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
· Full stack development – Build new systems with Microsoft technologies such as asp.net mvc, boostrap, Entity framework, SQL Server and everything in between – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, etc
· Work alongside dedicated Scrum Master, QA and other developers in a cross-skill team to develop and deliver high quality code in lightning fast time
· Using XP practices such as pair programming TDD and its variants to develop high quality maintainable code
· Refactor and iteratively upgrade older parts of the platform to use the latest tech and design patterns while still delivering business value
· All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required
· A strong knowledge of Unit Testing / Inversion of Control / Factory Patterns / Revealing Module Patterns / Inheritance
· 2(+) years experience as a developer
· 2(+) years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
· 2(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred) + Oracle Database.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
· Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
· Must be able to develop solution based on functional specification
· Ability to integrate third party products
· Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers a must
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
· Experience using reporting systems like Crystal report or DevExpress
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· REST-based Web services experience using ASP.NET, Web-API
Mobile: Xamarin, PhoneGap / Cordova, Native application development
Desktop: WPF; Windows 8 applications
Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, Team City
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Join our happy subscribers