The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
To provide support in the strategic management of the organization's human capital
• Advise Management on the manpower/headcount implications of the business strategy as well as best suited methods for addressing manpower needs
• Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
• Assist in the Company New Hire Induction programme, ensuring seamless and successful implementation.
• Manage Company employee verification (credential and reference etc verification) and ensure the accuracy and correctness of information contained in staff records and files.
• Organize and coordinate the company’s Knowledge Sharing initiative as part of a larger competency development and gap bridging programme
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors on matters relating to function
• Liaise with Line Supervisors in identifying employee training needs from the results of formal competency assessment exercises.
• Responsible for collating and preparing the annual training plan/calendar and securing approval for its implementation.
• Gender Preference: Female
. Strategy Planning and Management
• Competency Management
• Recruitment & Selection
• Job Analysis and Evaluation
• Learning Needs Identification
• Change Management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.