Vacancy in a Document Scanning Business (Digital Imaging)
Posted on: 14 October, 2014
Deadline: 11 November, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
A Document Scanning Business (Digital Imaging) located in Ikeja Business District is recruiting a new set of skilled staff into its work force. If you are skilled and experienced with passion, you are qualified to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- ? Managing and quality assuring the entire workflow of the scanning process which involves; sorting through paper, preparing paper documents fur scanning whichinvolves staples removal, sticky notes, pages re-ordering, etc.
- ? Running paper documents through the scanner while watching the images as they appear on the screen and the paper as it goes through the scanner
- ? Ensuring the quality assurance of the work processes,
- ? Creating and editing jobs, automate data entry, burn data into DVD or clients' preferred media and creating the appropriate labels,
- ? Documentation of work performed, steps completed and other associated paper work.
- ? Responsible for equipment maintenance and cleaning as well as good office keeping.
- ? Ability to communicate excellently with customers and management.
- ? Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal & written) including negotiation, persuasive and presentation skills
- ? Excellent marketing and business sense for achieving results
- ? Must be abreast of modem technology in the Documents Scanning Industry
Qualification and Experience:
- ? B.Sc./HND in Computer Science with proficiency in Microsoft application suites (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
- ? Minimum of three (3) years experience in the use of Canon Document Scanners (Canon DR-60.30C Scanner), Kodak Capture Pro Software are and Dell Desktop Scanning Workstation computer.
go to method of application »
Duties & Responsibilities
- ? Interaction and engagement with potential customers with a view to attracting good patronage and facilitating the growth of the business
- ? Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with proficiency in Microsoft suites (Microsoft word, Excel and power point presentations)
Qualification & Experience
- ? HND in Sales/Marketing
- ? Minimum of three (3) years experiences in sales and marketing in the Service industry.
Method of Application
An attractive salary package cornmensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 weeks of this advertisement.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Look Media Nigeria
- Wale Adenuga Productions Ltd Recruiting for TV Presenters
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2018
- Relationship Officers at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Fresh Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Trainee Television Professional at Marabu Association
- Content Writers at MadivasMag
- Career Opportunities at Channels TV