Job Title: Sales Manager – Rental Business
Reports to: Auto Head
Job Purpose: The Job holder shall be responsible for the development and growth of the Automotive Rental Business in the country.
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. They have a network of showrooms, workshops, and an assembly plant.
They are currently in need of a Sales Manager for the automobile arm of their business that produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles etc.
- Grow the rental business and ensure target is achieved
- Prepare timely and quality reports for the functional reporting lines
- Rental Business – Full facilitation, market activation, running campaigns and schemes, closing business, managing buy backs and meeting monthly targets
- Follow-up with Sales Team on lead generation, prospection and timely delivery for rental business in consultation with Line Manager
- Follow up debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collection for rented vehicles
- Design, implement and control key operational procedures and processes related to rental business
- Design, implement and control the vehicle handover process to customer with proper documentation
- Relevant knowledge and competencies to appreciate the technical difference of financial terms like leasing (operational/finance/dry/wet), rental services, hire purchase (lien/hypothecation).
- Relevant experience in used cars/commercial vehicle markets to help in appropriate documentation and accounting treatment
- To be able to differentiate between buy back, trade-in, etc. and the relevant paperwork
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the management
- 5 to 8 years’ experience preferably from Auto industry
- Solid experience in Financial Management, Key Account Management and Financial Restructuring
Remuneration: Very competitive