Communications managers creates, implements and oversee communications strategies and programs, be it internal or external, that effectively promote the organization and its products.
Communications managers drives and facilitates the creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, internal and external events, corporate videos and marketing collateral, marketing budget management. He/She oversees the internal marketing Communications inhouse department and tracks performance and KPIs. His competences include developing and implementing successful strategies, strengthening client/customer relations, forecasting, project management and strategic planning with exceptional technology expertise and top-notch communication abilities. He should be a performance-oriented manager offering expertise in project development, team supervision, and campaign enhancement.
Reporting line:This role reports to the ED, Sales.
The role is responsible for:
- Building the Tranter IT Group brand, increasing brand awareness, and leveraging brand opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy which encompasses the marketing of Trante IT Group services
- Managing donor communications and acquisition (including direct mail appeals) and maximising database potential and segmentation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that integrate digital marketing, telesales, designs, and all communications platforms that build brand awareness, customer satisfaction, and generate leads.
- Lead the rollout of new ideas from conceptualization, strategy, and execution of strategies for campaigns.
- Ensure all messages that will be communicated via email, calls, social media, website, and all communication medium aligns with key business strategies.
- Give Creative Direction to content development and design process of the department
- Work with all unit leads in the communications team to achieve their KPIs and Goals
- Other tasks as assigned by the Superiors
Qualifications for Communications Manager
- 4+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Proven strong presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques in social media.
- Proactivity, self motivation and the ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity in developing relevant marketing content
- Highly developed project and time management skills