Office Manager at Del-York Group
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Del-York Group
Del-York Group is Africa's leading marketing communication agency with expertise in media buying and selling, creativity, marketing, PR, production and market insight. We are cultured to fit solely into our client's objective, to deliver excellent strategy which brings over-whelming results. Del-York Group is dedicated dedicated to offering full fledged service all across the nation, from banks to corporate organizations, government, artist or individuals Our mission is to drive creativity that delivers quantifiable results Our vision is to become the cornerstone of media and technology, driving businesses and industries to perfection in Africa and all across the world.
- We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
- Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage.
- A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and offic lease.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarities with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Del-York Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- Human Resources Manager at Del-York Group
- Marketing Director at Del-York Group
- Senior Copywriter at Del-York Group
- Creative Director at Del-York Group
- Junior Designer at Del-York Group
- Creative Director at Del-York Group
- Accountant at Del-York Group
- Project Manager at Del-York Group
- Know More About Del-York GroupSimilar Jobs
- Mail Clerk, FSN-05/FP-09 at US Embassy
- Country Director Assistant at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Finance And Administration Manager at Propcom Mai-karfi
- Executive Assistant (EA) at J.P. Morgan
- Business Analyst at dipoleDIAMOND
- Executive Assistant at dipoleDIAMOND
- Chief Operating Officer at Box and Cedar
- Head Of Legal & Admin at Box and Cedar