If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Project: A360 Project
- The successful candidate will lead all A360 Project activities in the four (4) states of Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo.
- S/He will work with the programme team to develop operational work plans and budgets, coordinate and implement comprehensive mobilization of adolescent girls of ages 15-19 years in accordance with approved project strategy to access services and effectively utilize standard operating procedures for the promotion of BCC, monitoring and evaluation of program activities.
- S/He will provide technical assistance to the state agencies (MOH, PHCDB, FP Unit and M&E Officers) to assure the quality of adolescent health data, foster strengthening of state government system including HMIS and service delivery, identify partners (CSOs, State agencies) adolescent SRH programming, monitoring and data capacity gaps and coordinates technical assistance to bridge these gaps.
- S/He will provide support to the research division to conduct research (qualitative and quantitative) surveys in the region, manage data collection of all adolescent girls’ activities from all communities in the region using national approved tools.
- S/He will coordinate the implementation of evidence-informed comprehensive behaviour change communication programmes to address barriers as well as coordinate the mobilization process of adolescent girls to facilities for skills class and counseling and provide oversight monitoring of CSOs engaged on the project activities in the states.
- Must possess a First Degree in Social/Health Sciences with at least three (3) years post NYSC experience.
- A Masters degree in a health related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with adolescents and youths will be an advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Use the ollowingemails to apply for the above positions
Field Finance and Accounts Officer
- Abuja Application email FFAFCT@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application email FFAOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Akwa Ibom Application email FFAEDO@sfhnigeria.org
Regional Coordinator RC@sfhnigeria.org