If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding's brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
Customer Service Chief
The Customer Service Chief will provide support for both our internal and external customers to deliver exceptional customer support while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers by telephone, email, or in person to provide information about products, take and enter orders, and respond to inquiries and complaints.
- Update and maintain customer portals/dashboards with updates to customer purchase orders.
- Maintain accurate records in email and in the database feedback module of customer interactions and problem resolutions.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts with customers while maintaining a cooperative working relationship.
- Conduct and analyze customer satisfaction surveys.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining customer order files, customer records, and other information in both paper and electronic form.
- Continuously enhance technical knowledge of products and customer base.
- Recommend improvements to processes and procedures, and maintain an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Provide ongoing mentoring/training to employees new to the customer service role.
- Input data into a computerized database with a high degree of accuracy.
- Follow up customer service level performance by reports like refusal order rate, return order rate, case fill rate, on-time delivery, distributor and chain customers’ stock out.
- Follow up the service level actions with logistics, sales, demand planning and supply planning to improve the customer service level.
- Set up an automatic order management system according to the current stock of distribütör.
- Manage the delivery problems and solutions.
- Manage the return order process and procedure.
- Create the scorecards of major customers and manage the KPIs, such as on-time delivery, case return, order cancellation ratio; and take the actions to improve the service level by decreasing the cost.
- Manage e-invoice process with customers.
- OVERSEAS (Subsidiaries & Exports):
- Standardise ordering, dispatching, invoicing processes.
- Standardise performance measurements of the supply chain.
- Supporting essential training of subsidiaries.
- Min. 5 years experience in FMCG
- Analytical, Sense of urgency, Result Oriented, Eager to take initiative
- A good University degree in Engineering ( BSc or HND)
- Native Nigerian (Local)
- Shows initiative, is proactive and be willing team player
- IT skills especially of Microsoft MS Office Programs / Average in Excel
- Can work well under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to use key supply chain systems and tools (SAP)
- Analytical Thinking, Operational Excellence, Result Oriented, Planning & Organizational Ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below