Head of Business Development at True Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at True Blue Energy Services Limited
True Blue Energy Services Limited, an indigenous Oil and Gas Services firm with proven capacity for supporting clients/major projects in the areas of pre-commissioning, maintenance of production facilities, training and procurement is currently looking to hire the services of a Head of Business Development .
Head of Business Development
- Must have a minimum of HND, BSc in a relevant field
- Must a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Business Development within the Oil and Gas industry, of which a minimum of 5 years must have been in a managerial position.
- Must have excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Developing and implementing a Business Development and Sales Strategy to ensure that TBESL Revenue Targets are met.
- Developing new business development initiatives that will contribute to the growth of new and existing opportunities within the Organisation.
- Building long term relationships with key accounts to increase profitability.
- Initiating relationships with local and foreign companies in order to add strategic value to the growth and establishment phases of True Blue Energy Services Limited.
- Supervising Business Development team to ensure completion of bids within the timeframe.
- Generating new business for True Blue Energy
- Managing the daily activities of Business Development Department to ensure that the department’s targets are met.
- Providing market intelligence report on activities of our competitors and market opportunities
- Investigating new opportunities to drive growth, through leveraging the organisation’s existing product portfolio and services.
- Ensuring client satisfaction for existing clients
- Accumulating Oil and Gas Industry knowledge and contacts
- Increasing TBESL footprint within the Oil and Gas industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below