Administrative Assistant at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 12 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Book travel arrangements
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists.
- B.Sc in Business Administration/Human Resources
- 2 years proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Fluency in Hausa language is a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Administrative Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Aldelia Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Logistic and Supply Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Production Engineer at Aldelia Limited
- Maintenance Engineer at Aldelia Limited