Digital Marketing Trainer at Platinum Careers
Posted on: 9 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Platinum Careers
Platinum Careers - We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Digital Marketing Trainer
- Design and implement quarterly marketing campaigns
- Create new, relevant, engaging and exciting content to get users
- Business development skills to identify, follow up and deliver on leads and sales goals
- Write compelling email newsletters and blog posts that make buyers engage!
- Implement public relations strategies including guest articles, media features, etc.
- Manage social media pages to attract new users
- University degree or its equivalent in related fields
- 2-5years Experience in a growth Marketing role
- A good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advantage;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Should be creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead;
- Knowledge of graphic design will be an added advantage
- Pro-active and Self-motivated
- Acceptance of Change
- Excellence in Personal Presentation
- Problem Solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to converse at all levels Professionally
- Business development- can you design and implement strategies that will attract users? This is key for success in this role.
- Copywriting- Can your writing create impact? Can you write compelling company that attracts and engages our audience? Do you have evidence that you have done this before?
- Content creation- Use our audience needs to create content that matters.
- Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below