Business Development Manager at Savvy HR
Posted on: 20 November, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Savvy HR
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
Business Development Manager
- A consulting firm is searching for a business development manager who is experienced in the computer software industry.
- Interested applicants should have a proven track record of experience across enterprise and mid-market accounts.
- Adept in Microsoft package and CRM; and consultative selling through email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A second degree in a business-related course and Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Between 3-5 years experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Experience in the software industry
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with "Business Development Manager" as subject of the mail.