The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a health care organization to fill the following vacant positions:
The Finance Manager provides both operational and strategic financial support to the organization while supervising the finance unit in the areas of budget preparation and implementation, finance
policy, investment and investor and financial regulations agency relations.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities as well as senior level banking relationship.
- Supervising the calculation and reconciliation of income tax payments of all employees to ensure adherence with National Taxation Legislation.
- Forecasting, calculating and ensuring payment of all corporate and institutional statutory
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax and other statutory returns.
- Lead the Hospital’s Finance Department to ensure that the Hospital is efficiently managing its financial capacity.
- Manage appropriate work and time plans for all staff in department to maximize the use of staff time.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of the corporate annual budget.
- Develop financial business plans and forecast for the hospital.
- Good knowledge of modern accounting and financial concepts and practices.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAGE ERP.
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (MS. Excel)
- Excellent negotiation, communication and people management skills.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role.
Minimum of B.SC., HND or its equivalent relevant qualification. Full membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN or ACCA is required for this role.
7 - 9 year’s work experience in the Health or service sector with at least 5 years at a similar position in a comparable organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to CIPM career website on www.linkedin.com to apply