Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Prime Services
Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- Manage lifting of all equipments and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Analyze all products and non conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Candidate should have over 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Prime ServicesSimilar Jobs
- CCCM Technician Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Senior Technician at Willers Solutions
- Field Service Engineer (Eastern Region) at Connig Technoserve
- Civil Engineer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Planner - Electrical Projects at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Mosaic Limited