Chef at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
The chef must possess the following attributes:
- More than 3 years of experience, thorough knowledge of food preparation and service Techniques, including baking.
- Strong experience in preparing western styles bakery items profound knowledge of French pastry Sound knowledge about operations and using bakery kitchen Machinery and equipment Proficient with bakery setting tools Good understanding of food safety standards. Ability to make pastries, plated desserts, cookies, cakes and Cup cakes Ability to perform all activities of Production Baker Ability to provide assistance in developing menu having Western Food listing Ability to perform in fast pace bakery environment Ability to work continuously while standing or even walking
- Remarkable knowledge of catering services and specialty
- Coordinate and directing food services catering operations relating pastries and desserts
- Prepared assorted bakery items everyday including selective
- Plated dessert Developed bakery items in alliance with recipe instructions and Measurement Adhered to all baking schedules and methods. Baked and presented cakes and pastries. Prepared and arranged together gourmet sandwiches. Decorated cookies and cakes, chocolate, fondant and marzipan modeling, character wedding cakes attractively.
- Prepared suitable mixes like muffins and garnishes. Ensured to comprehend right usage of all baking equipment.
- Assist in planning coordinating and directing specialty pastry program.
- Research current trends for pastries and desert.
- Assist in development and standardization of recipes.
- Order and requisition food and supplies in accordance with established specifications.
- Make budget recommendation regarding food cost and labor cost, follow and implement the budget as established for catering operations by the catering manager.
- Oversee the service standard as they relate to catering
- Special event and specialty programs
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Bsc or any other certificate in Catering Management
- Must have experience in catering for 3 years
- Outstanding expertise in specified field and ability to provide quality meal
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire.
- Responsible and passionate about Catering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVand Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Client Relationship Officer (Catering) at Jemi Neil Consulting
- School Cook/Tuck Shop Manager at Prime Montessori School
- Corporate Chef at Willers Solutions
- Bakery Assistant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Bread Slicer at Invent Alliance Limited
- Female Cook/Steward (In Residence) at Agiville Industries Limited
- Chef at Doheney Services Ltd
- Culinary Chefs at Doheney Services Ltd