APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance)
- We are looking for a public health forum administrator to manage our online public health forum.
- S/he should have a strong digital engagement experience with a public health background. S/he will facilitate and support discussions on the forum by providing relevant information on public health topics and resources to the users daily.
- S/he will also facilitate engagement between the forum and other online public health communities, develop and implement strategies to drive traffic to the forum, reach a wider audience and maintain social media presence.
- Preferably a Masters’ degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least one year experience managing health related social media platforms, blogs, groups or forums.
- Sound experience in online campaign planning, from conception to development.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media management.
- Experience in using graphic design tools like canva, snappa or stencil.
- Good digital marketing skills both across SEO and SEM.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Business Support Intern/Volunteer at eHealth4everyone
- Software Developer (OpenMRS) at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Freelance Content Writer at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Communication Officer at Renux Media
- Community Relations Officer at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Creative Director (Freelance) at Revelation Properties Limited
- Digital Marketer at Wellahealth
- Brand Representative at Mathills Services Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fort Knox Group
- Motion Graphic / Video Designer at Fort Knox Group