Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is an industry certified Training and Consultancy Institute, established to support Governmental Agencies, Organizations, Host Communities and their people within the Oil& Gas, Manufacturing, Production, Banking, Energy, Hospitality and Educational industries. With a great burden of closing the skill-gap that exist in the Nigerian Industry and transferring of technology to our great country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development Officer
The Sales and Marketing Officer (BDM) will be responsible for business development and winning sales for the organization:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Planning and preparing presentations on PowerPoint
- Advertising and direct mail
- Following up leads
- Closing the sale
- Generating delegate lists
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explaining to prospective clients about the advantages of services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding services in a timely fashion.
- Providing management with feedback
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
- Practical Marketing Experience
- Relevant certifications in the area(s) of expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in negotiating and closing a deal.
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or its Equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or related courses
- Three years’ experience of Sales/marketing, management/supervisory, business development etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with Resume/CV enclosed to: Info@dexterousinstitute.com using the job title as subject of the email.